Thank you for your generosity and your commitment to Clark College and Clark College Foundation. By giving to what you care about through the foundation, you’re helping to change people’s lives. We thank you for your support and are pleased to recognize your kindness.
To honor your generosity as part of the Penguin Circle, we provide these benefits to you:
- Regular updates on how your financial contribution is making a difference
- Invitations to exclusive events on campus
- Unique Penguin Circle lapel pin, designed by Clark professor Beth Heron
Hal Abrams, JD, LL.M
Roy G. Andersen Visionary Society
Roy Andersen lived in Vancouver his entire adult life and accumulated great wealth by investing in the employees at his company and in property. He was impressed with the college’s high-quality education and skilled training that prepared students for the workforce. As a prominent business leader in the community, he knew he had a responsibility for shaping its future. Mr. Andersen made an investment that forever changed the landscape of Clark College and Clark College Foundation. Students realize prosperity, sustained self-betterment and career opportunities because of Mr. Andersen’s vision.
Through his will, Mr. Andersen provided $25 million to Clark College Foundation. The interest from his endowment provides continuous financial support allowing the college to meet its strategic goals and afford modern resources for Clark’s students including enhancements in skilled trade programs and scholarships.
- Naming Clark College Foundation in your will or living trust
- Designating your IRA, life insurance or real estate
- Deeding a remainder interest in property
- Funding a life-income gift (charitable gift annuity or remainder trust)