Volunteers needed for wreath-making fundraiser
Want to spread a little holiday cheer while raising funds for scholarships? Volunteers are needed for an annual wreath-making event on December 7. The Association of College Employees raises funds for Clark employee scholarships. There are multiple opportunities for taking part in this event throughout the course of the day:
- Truck volunteers will be assisting with transport of evergreen limbs from the property where they’re grown to the Student Center. 9 a.m. – 10 a.m., or when transportation is complete.
- Volunteers will help set up Gaiser Student Center. This includes pre-making wreaths for those not able to attend the event. 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Event volunteers will manage the day’s activities during the event. This includes bow demonstrations, wreath demonstrations, helping to make wreaths, and keeping the area maintained during the event. 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Clean-up volunteers will assist with the room clean-up when the event is over. 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. or when clean-up is complete.
- Refreshments volunteers will be furnishing food and drink for the event. The items can be dropped off at Gaiser Student Center anytime between 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Volunteers should bring pruners and good gloves. Donations of decorations, wire coat hangers, and floral wire are also appreciated. Contact Kirsten Kyllingstad at email@example.com for more information.