Office Hours during COVID-19
This was updated on July 24, 2020
Clark College Foundation’s office is operating with limited staff in our office; however, we continue to work on behalf of Clark College students. We are available to respond to you Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., on email at email@example.com or by phone 360-992-2301. We are accepting vendor deliveries and can accommodate the general public by appointment only. Please contact us by email or by phone to make arrangements.
We ask that you wear a mask in our building. Upon entering, we will ask you health screening questions, take your temperature, and ask your name and phone number for contact tracing purposes.
Clark College Foundation is following the lead of Clark College and local and national public health agencies to reduce the spread of the new coronavirus. Thank you for understanding during this dynamically changing period. We are committed to ensuring your safety and protecting our employees. The office closure began on March 19, 2020. We will update this page as we have new information.
What Clark College Foundation is doing
- CCF is closed, but is available to answer all questions via phone and email, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-992-2301.
- You can donate online anytime at www.clarkcollegefoundation/give
- Our event – Savoring Excellence – is rescheduled as a virtual event in October. The date will be announced soon.
- The foundation will honor all purchased tickets to Savoring Excellence. Contact Joel B. Munson at email@example.com with your questions.
- The foundation is part of the Incident Management Team at Clark College, which is consulting with Clark County Public Health department and Washington’s State Department of Health during this virus outbreak.
Get up-to-date information
Follow us on Twitter @CCF_Foundation and @alumniclark and Facebook @clarkcollegealumni for regular updates.
Washington Gov. Jay Inslee issued an Executive Order in March mandating that Clark College and all state community colleges move to remote instructional operations. That started on Tuesday, March 17 . Clark College will continue with virtual instruction for the majority of its courses through December 2020. Visit Clark College’s website for Clark’s closures and other details.
Where to get information about the public health outbreak
For questions specifically about Clark’s response to COVID-19, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The state hotline is 800-525-0127.
For Clark College’s response to the COVID-19, visit their website, which is updated regularly.