Watch as the Tod and Maxine McClaskey Culinary Institute transforms into a modern sensation
We open in September!
- The renovation of the original footprint is 18,315 square feet.
- The renovation plus a new outdoor patio will be 20,615 square feet.
- The general contractor is Integrity Structures.
- When finished Clark will feed 16,000 people daily.
- In September 2017, we will open 3 kiosks, a full-service baking retail store and barista bar, and grab-and-go salads and sandwiches.
- The barista bar will offer a custom-blended roasted coffee called Penguin Perk.
- Next year, a fourth kiosk and student-run restaurant will open.
- Modern equipment allows learning about the fundamentals of cuisine and baking.
- First group of students are eager to start this fall.
- Chef Earl Frederick was hired.
- Our partners from The Tod and Maxine McClaskey Family Foundation visited the site on June 13, 2017.